Emerald City Trapeze Arts Seattle is an exceptional and unique venue. Located in SoDo, the former Seattle foundry was built at the turn of the century and once housed Canal Boiler Works. Our beautiful building boasts over 10,000 sq. feet of event space and combines vintage industry with modern simplicity. Emerald City Trapeze Arts remains true to its rustic roots while embracing its newfound elegance.
- Floor plan boasting over 13,000 square feet of versatile event space
- Beautiful mezzanine overlooking the entire main floor and stage
- Full A/V setup, including PA sound system, LED/strobe lighting, and projection capabilities
- Spacious 600 square foot stage
- Aerial rigging points reaching 35 feet are the highest in Seattle
- Rough hewn beams and columns throughout
- Beautifully weathered iron features prominently over the stage, enhancing our space with its rich patina
- free onsite parking
- Professional performance packages available
- Class packages for participants of all ages and skill levels available
We do not maintain exclusive contracts with any catering companies.
Accessibility & Parking
Emerald City Trapeze Arts is easily accessible from I-5, I-90, and HWY 99. We are located at 2702 6th Avenue South (at South Lander Street), about one mile southeast of the stadiums. Free onsite parking is provided in the lot directly adjacent to our building, accessible from South Lander Street.