2018 Memorial Day Weekend – KIDS FLY FREE!
In honor of family quality time, we are celebrating Memorial Day Weekend with a KIDS FLY FREE event! Up to two children can fly for free with a qualified charitable donation and the purchase of one adult pass. No experience is required!
- Children must be at least 6 years old
- All participants must be under 250lbs
- Book in advance (Valid only on Flying Trapeze classes – not valid on FF, AFF, or T/L)
- Qualified Donation – Suggested donation value of $60
- Emerald City Trapeze Arts will be donating un-opened, non-perishable and gently used clothing to Mary’s Place to support families in need. Donations may include: Canned goods, condiments, socks, shoes, maternity clothes, twin blankets, towels, NEW Underwear (all sizes and genders), baby formula, stroller covers, diapers, soap, shampoo, hair care products, razors, tissue packages, and other small travel-sized care products.
- Note: If no qualified donation is brought with you to your check-in, $60 will be added to your discounted rate.
About Mary’s Place:
Mary’s Place is a leading voice for homeless women, children, and families in emergency situations. We empower families to reclaim their lives by offering community, acceptance, hope and dignity. Our work keeps struggling families together and provides practical tools and resources that help them find housing and employment. We inspire the community to support homeless women, children, and families through advocacy, partnerships, volunteerism and philanthropy.
Memorial Day Weekend Flying Trapeze Schedule
Saturday – May 26, 2018
- 9:00am – Flying Trapeze (FULL)
- 11:00am – Flying Trapeze (FULL)
- 1:00pm – Flying Trapeze (FULL)
- 5:30pm – Flying Trapeze (Only 2 spots left)
- 7:30pm – Flying Trapeze (Only 8 spots left)
Sunday – May 27, 2018
- 9:00am – Flying Trapeze (Only 3 spots left)
- 11:00am – Flying Trapeze (Only 4 spots left)
- 1:00pm – Flying Trapeze (Only 7 spots left)
- 3:00pm – Flying Trapeze (Only 1 spots left)
Monday – May 28, 2018
- 11:30am – Flying Trapeze (Only 1 spot left)
- 4:00pm – Flying Trapeze (Only 6 spots left)
- 6:00pm – Flying Trapeze (Only 8 spots left)