September 21, 2020
Dear Circus Family,
We are beyond excited to announce our reopening date of October 9, 2020! We are so grateful for your unwavering support and relentless passion. Emerald City Trapeze Arts is committed to the safety of the students, staff, and performers who utilize the space for classes and training. We truly value each of you, and we look forward to seeing you hit new milestones, explore new passions, and dive head first into your next adventure!
As part of our reopening plan, we are focusing on creating a safe environment while also providing the highest quality instruction and experience for each student. During our temporary closure, we have been hard at working putting together some fantastic new updates for you to enjoy!
Exciting New Studio Improvements:
- New aerial training points, hardware, and apparatuses
- New handstand wall with inspirational paintings and designs by Isra
- New booking software! Book your classes on the go with our integrated booking software and app. With a better user-interface and a seamless design, you will be able to stay up-to-date on notifications and your upcoming classes!
- Added safety protocols include but aren’t limited to:
- Upon entry students and staff will be checked for Covid-19 symptoms, temperature checked, hands will be sanitized, and masks will be in place.
- Class size will be reduced to ensure social distancing, and we will have staggered start times to reduce congestion around the front desk and on our walking paths.
- Students and staff will follow one-way walkways that reduce congestion and ensure socially-distanced travel through the studio.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- When can I book a class?
- We are switching booking systems currently. Stay tuned for an update regarding when you can book on our new platform! It will be prior to October 8th.
- I have a membership and student credits – will they switch over with the new platform?
- Yes! All student credits and memberships will be maintained through the platform switch.
- Will open Gym be available?
- Unfortunately, we will not be able to host Open Gym quite yet due to the space constraints within our facility.
- What is the current size limit on classes?
- Current class size is regulated to 5 students for Flying Trapeze and 4 students for Aerial, Ground, and in-person Conditioning classes.
- Will you be offering classes online?
- Yes! We will be offering live-streamed circus conditioning classes.
- Will private classes be offered?
- Not at this time. We’ll update here when we’re ready to start offering private classes again.
Additional updates will be released as information becomes available! Please stay tuned!
If you have any specific questions please submit them via our Google Form! We will be making frequent update videos, and we will do our best to either address your questions via our video updates or via direct communication. Google Form Link: https://forms.gle/fkRuKAxUXzxAdM8h7
We look forward to seeing you on October 9th!
September 21, 2020